Method of Preparation:
- Place sliced lamb on to a butcher paper lined ¼ sheet pan fanned out. Put Tzatziki into a silver ramekin and place next to lamb.
- Put all three sides each into their own small glass bowl and place on sheet tray.
Date-Crusted Leg of Lamb Preparation:
- Rub lamb with salt and pepper, rub date paste on lamb evenly covering all the meat and place in plastic bag.
- Add EVOO to bag, press all the air out of bag and seal it. Using your hand press all around bag so EVOO is coating all the meat and let sit in refrigeration for 6 hours.
- After 6 hours remove from bag and place on very hot grill let cook for 5 minutes and turn a quarter turn and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Turn meat over you should have a very dark caramelized side, let cook again for another 5 minutes, turn a quarter turn again and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from grill, place on a sheet tray and into the oven set at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until the thickest part, in the middle temps at 130 degrees.
- Remove from oven, cover with aluminum foil and let rest for 15 minutes.
Date Paste Preparation:
- Place dates in a pan and cover with water, over high heat bring to a boil.
- Once boiling remove from heat, cover and let steep for 20 minutes.
- Using a china cap strain dates and reserve the liquid.
- Place dates into a blender along with 1 cup of the reserved liquid and puree.
Tzatziki Sauce Preparation:
- Add all ingredients into a large stainless steel bowl and using a whisk, mix until completely incorporated.
- Keep refrigerated.
Butter-Minty Spring Peas Preparation:
- Place stock and butter into a sauté pan over medium high heat and let reduce by half.
- Add peas and continue to cook until sauce thickens, and peas are cooked, remove from heat and toss with mint and salt & Pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Goat Cheese Red Potato Salad Preparation:
- Place potatoes in a pot and cover with water, place on high heat and boil. Let potatoes boil until cooked through but still slightly firm.
- Stain potatoes and refrigerate until cold.
- Once cold add all ingredients into a large stainless steel bowl and mix gently using a spoon until completely incorporated
- Keep refrigerated
Greek Vegetable Medley Preparation:
- Toss tomatoes, artichoke hearts, garlic and olive oil in a bowl to combine.
- Place on a sheet tray and into an oven set at 400 degrees and cook until tomatoes look wilted about 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cook until room temperature.
- Add olives, peppers, tomatoes and artichokes into a bowl and using a spatula to get all garlic and oil from the sheet pan into the bowl.
- Toss with salt and pepper.
- Keep refrigerated