For the Gochujang Bacon:
- Heat the oven to 350°
- Place the bacon on a sheet pan lined with aluminum foil. Brush the bacon on both sides with the gochujang.
- Bake for 10 to 11 minutes, until the bacon is golden brown. Be careful not to let it overcook and burn.
- Set aside for service.
For the Pineapple-Brie Burger:
- Gently mix together the Australian beef, steak seasoning, salt, and pepper. Form into a patty with a little indentation in the middle of the burger.
- Heat a grill to 600° Make sure it is clean and well seasoned.
- Grill the burger, allowing it to sear well. Move only after 2 minutes. Cook to desired temperature.
- Butter and grill the split ciabatta bun.
- Oil and grill the pineapple for 30 seconds on each side.
- the bun with the bottom bun, burger with melted Brie, bacon, grilled pineapple, lettuce, and top bun.
Place bottom bun, Burger w/melted brie, grilled pineapple, butter lettuce, top bun